Take precautions if you ever have, had Heart disease, Hypertension, High cholesterol, Diabetes, History of heart attack, Stroke, or Blood clot, a history of Stomach ulcers or Bleeding.
It is advisable to follow the precautions below in order to avoid or lessen the undesired consequences of the Arinac tablet. A safe dose should be taken, and in a period as told by the doctor as long use can also be very dangerous.
- Take Arinac tablet as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dose.
- Do not miss the dose. In case you missed any, take as soon as you remember it.
- Do not take a double dose if you missed any.
- Do not use aspirin before and after taking Arinac tablet or syrup as they have an adverse reaction with aspirin. Basically, Ibuprofen interacts with aspirin to cause a harmful effect on you. Also, tell your doctor if you are using any other medicine.
- Keep it away from sunlight—store at room temperature.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Contact the doctor if you observe any adverse effect of the medicine and also tell the doctor beforehand if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
- For the use of Arinac tablets in pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your doctor before usage.
- Do not crush, break, or chew it. Swallow it with plenty of water.