- Before taking this medicine, it is very important to consult a doctor, share medical history regarding any disease or any current health condition.
- However, patients which are hypersensitive or have sensitive skin should be careful while using this medicine or should not use this drug; it might cause an allergic reaction to them because of an active ingredient in it.
- Consult a doctor first before using this lotion as it may not or may use on chapped, dry, irritated, on wounds, or on sunburned skin.
- It is very important to wash hands properly before applying it on the skin. The skin should be dry and clean before applying.
- Do not wash the treated area right after applying it, and also avoid other medication or products on the affected area unless directed by the doctor.
- Use a thin layer or use it in less quantity as applying an excessive amount or more quantity may result in pilling.
- keep this lotion away from children
- Avoid getting this lotion in the mouth, eyes, and nose.
Use with caution having chronic Asthma or Hay fever.