- Before using this medication, it is very important to consult a doctor first and share medical history or the current health situation of the patient. So that doctor can recommend it according to it.
- The patient which are hypersensitive should avoid using this tablet as it contains an inactive ingredient which may result in serious allergic problems.
- Consult a doctor first if the patient is having Purulent sputum, fever, and dyspnea. It can be very risky for them if they use it without any consultation.
- The patient should be cautioned if they are suffering from cough with a lot of mucus, asthma, chronic cough, smoking, glaucoma (a certain eye condition), and having urinating problems
- The patient should avoid using any heavy machinery or drive a car as it can be very risky for them; this medication may cause dizziness or drowsiness.
Pregnant women should use this syrup if needed; they should first consult a doctor then use it. So that the baby doesn’t get any harm.