- Before using this medication, it is very important to consult a doctor first and share medical history or the current health situation of the patient. So that doctor can recommend it according to it.
- Patients which are hypersensitive should avoid using this tablet as it contains an inactive ingredient which may result in serious allergic problems.
- This medicine should be used with caution if the patient is having a problem like a kidney dysfunction as it may need dose modification.
- The patient should avoid using this medicine if they are having a problem like Intestinal obstruction and appendicitis.
- It is not safe to drink alcohol with this syrup; it should be avoided
Pregnant women should use this syrup if needed; they should first consult a doctor then use it. So that the baby doesn’t get any harm.