There are following precautions of the Dexxoo capsule.
Discuss your medical history with the doctor; if you are a liver patient, then the Dexxoo capsule is contradicted with them.
In the condition of pregnancy, the use of a Dexxoo capsule if prescribed by a doctor, without the recommendation of the doctor may be dangerous.
The Dexxoo capsule is not recommended for breastfeeding women.
If you are allergic to the drug, then consults to your doctor.
Ruling capsules does not usually affect your ability to drive, but it’s better to consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Keep of outreach from children
- Place it at room temperature not more than 25 celsius.
- Protect from the direct sunlight.
- For oral use only.
- Always check the expiry date before you take the medication.
- Should discuss with doctor if there are diseases like, Osteoperosis, Clostridium difficile infection.