Before taking this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to any of its ingredients; or to soy/peanut found in some brands; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details. It’s possible to become addicted to it, but this is rare if you’re taking it as a painkiller under medical supervision. Taking too much of this medicine can be harmful. Don’t be tempted to increase the dose or take a double dose if your pain is very bad. Don’t take it with paracetamol, or other medicines that contain paracetamol. It already contains paracetamol so you could be at risk of paracetamol overdose.