- Patients are always suggested to take some precautionary measures before using the fml eye drops to avoid having side-effects. It is suggested for women to share their complete medical history with their doctors while they are having pregnancy because this drug, flourometholoneis said to be fatal for fetus and women should avoid using this fml eye drop while pregnancy and breastfeeding unless doctors prescribed to use so.
- Moreover, it is highly suggested and recommended to keep fml eye drops out of the reach of children and must be store at room temperature away from extreme temperatures.
- Doctors recommended the patients to use the fml eye drops for maximum four weeks once the fml eye drop bottle has been opened and used as a safety precaution.
- After this certain time, there are chances of developing eye infections. Always consult a doctor if you experience to have abnormalities and symptoms contradict to a normal routine.
- The people who are allergic to eye drops and drugs are preferred to not use fml eye drops as it may contain some preservative that can trigger allergic reactions. If you are noticing some eye rash or sort of swelling, you may always tell your doctor immediately without waiting for days to pass.
- Tell your doctor/Pharmacist your medical history, especially of: Eye infections, Recent eye surgery, Cataracts, Glaucoma (open-angle type), Myopia, Diabetes.