Some of the Ganaton tablet precautions are described below one by one.
- Inform the doctor about your past and current medical condition before using this medication. Also, inform the doctor if you are taking any medications and supplements at the same time.
- This medicine should not be recommended to breastfeeding mothers.
- Ganaton tablet in pregnancy is not safe. Consult the doctor, so that he/she can suggest you an alternative treatment to avoid the adverse side effects.
- If you experience the side effect of drowsiness, then avoid driving.
- Inform the doctor if you notice the symptoms of an allergic reaction or rashes.
- This drug is not to be given in Gastrointestinal hemorrhage, Mechanical obstruction or Perforation, or in conditions where increased GI motility will be harmful.