Iberet Folic tablets uses are listed below.
- Iberet Folic tablets are recommended to people having a deficiency of vitamins. Deficiency of vitamins may occur due to poor diet or due to some other illness.
- Iberet Folic tablets in pregnancy are recommended to prevent the deficiency of iron and complex B vitamins. Pregnant females should take 1 tablet daily.
Some of the Iberet Folic Tablets benefits are given below.
- Iberet Folic contains a large amount of elemental iron. Elemental iron is used to increase iron absorption by replenishing iron stores and Vitamin C.
- Vitamin B Complex is also present in the Iberet Folic tablets. Vitamin B complex helps the body to utilize the energy. This energy is taken from proteins and fats through the metabolism of carbohydrates. Iberet Folic tablets for hair growth are also used.
- Iberet Folic tablets help to grow the number of red blood cells, which prevents anemia.
- These tablets are also used to minimize gastric irritation with their unique delivery system. Gastric irritation can be caused by iron supplements.
Iberet folic dosage for adults and pregnant women is as follows.
The condition is that your stomach should be empty or take it after two hours of the meal. However, you have a stomach problem at the same time; then you can take it with food.
If you are overdosed and have serious symptoms of its side effects, such as trouble in breathing, immediately call the medical center so that you are properly treated. Iberet Folic overdose can include diarrhea, stomach pain, nausea, and vomiting, etc.