- Before using this medication, it is very important to consult a doctor first and share medical history or the current health situation of the patient. So that doctor can recommend it according to it.
- Patients which are hypersensitive should avoid using this tablet as it contains an inactive ingredient which may result in serious allergic problems.
- The patient should avoid using any heavy machinery or drive a car as it can be very risky for them; this medication may cause dizziness or drowsiness.
- The medicine should not be given to Hypertensive Patients, Cardiac patients, and to Pregnant Mothers.
- Infants age of 2 years can use the drug only if it is recommended in case of any serious problem or under medical attention.
The pregnant women should use this Syrup if needed; they should first consult a doctor then use it. So that the baby doesn’t get any harm.