- Before using the tablet, it is very important to consult a doctor first and share the medical history with it or the current health situation such as pregnancy or any diseases from which they are suffering.
- The patients who are hypersensitive to this drug should be careful or should not use it, as it may cause a serious allergic problem because of the inactive ingredient in it.
- Before using this tablet, it is important to consult a doctor if the patient is having diseases like kidney illness (or is on dialysis treatment), having depression or mental/mood disorders.
- Avoid using a machine or drive a car, as it may be risky. This medicine can cause dizziness and drowsiness. The patient should be careful.
- The elderly or the old ones should also be cautioned while using it as this medicine can cause dizziness; they might have chances to fall or faint.
- Stop taking the tablet if the patients consume alcoholic beverages daily.
Pregnant women should consult a doctor first before using it so that it may not harm the baby. The tablet is supposed to be effective in pregnancy as it controls seizures.
Tell your doctor/Pharmacist your medical history of Dialysis treatment, Depression. During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.