It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Inform the doctor about your complete medical history before taking medicine.
- Read the prescription page carefully before taking medicine.
- Inform the doctor about the allergies, if you have any.
- Diabetes often causes constipation. Diabetic patients should not take medicine without doctor’s consultation.
- Do not use the medication for prolonged periods as excessive use of constipation is harmful.
- Avoid taking the drug for more than 5 days.
- Do not take medicine if you are planning on getting pregnant or already expecting a baby.
- Breast-feeding mothers should also avoid taking medicine as it can pass into the milk in small amounts.
- It is not safe for children under 10 years of age.
- In case of any allergic reaction of the medicine, immediately rush to the hospital.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Keep the medicine away from sunlight and moisture.