- As we are well known that this medicine works against the brain cells that create abnormal activity, So it should not be consumed for normal headaches and normal fever.
- Any medicine should be only given with the prescription of the doctor. neogab capsules should also be given only on physicians’ recommendations.
- And when it is recommended with other medicines, it should be taken with a gap as it may slow down the procedure of digestion of other drugs. Also, the perfect time to intake this medicine is an empty stomach or as recommended by your physician.
- Though it is strictly prohibited for the patients that are highly sensitive to gabapentin, so it should not be consumed in any case by such patients who allergic to gabapentin drugs.
- Talking about Neogab in pregnancy, it can be taken if recommended by a physician as no harm has been seen to the pregnant women or breastfeeding mother.
- Patients with a medical history of depression or suicidal survivors should take this medicine only if prescribed.
- The patient should consult a specialist before starting or withdrawing this medicine as it can leave severe effects. Neogab should be kept away from the reach of children.
Tell your doctor/Pharmacist your medical history, especially of: Kidney disease, Mental/Mood problems (such as Depression, Thoughts of suicide), Use/Abuse of drugs/alcohol, Breathing problems (such as COPD). During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.