Some of the Stemetil Tablets precautions and warnings are described below.
- Before taking Stemetil, inform your doctor about your previous medical history. Also, inform him about the supplement that you are taking.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from Phaeochromocytoma, Parkinson’s, myasthenia gravis, blood clot, prostate, diabetes, dementia, asthma, bowel problem, etc. diseases before using it.
- If you are suffering from an allergy, then avoid taking Stemetil. Take caution if, in your previous medical history, you find that you are allergic to any of the ingredients that are used in it. Also, if you are allergic to phenothiazine medicines, then avoid the use of this medication.
- If you find the symptoms of difficulty in breathing or wheezing, swelling on your face or any other parts of the body such as the tongue, lips, etc., and rashes on the skin such as itching, hives on your skin, then stop taking Stemetil.
- If you are suffering from shock, liver, kidney, or heart problem or the disease which is associated with the blood cells, then before using it, take some advice from the doctor.
- Also, if you are suffering from jaundice such as yellowing of skin or eyes, then avoid its use.
- This medication is also not taken by the patients who are in a comma or to anyone who is in an unconscious condition.
- Avoid the use of such medicines that have effects relating to drowsiness while you are taking this medicine.
- Be careful while you are driving or operating the machinery when you are taking this medicine.
- Avoid the use of alcohol while you are taking Stemetil tablets.
Tell your doctor/Pharmacist your medical history of, Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD, Bone marrow depression, Glaucoma, Irregular heartbeat, Liver disease, Kidney disease, Reye’s syndrome, Seizures, Stomach/Intestine problems, Difficulty urinating due to enlarged prostate, Pheochromocytoma. During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.