Synflex Tablet is pharmacologically classified as Anti-analgesic medicine that is used to relieve pain from various conditions such as headache, muscle aches, menstrual cramps, tendonitis and dental pain. Synflex Tablets are film-coated tablets containing Naproxen Sodium as its main active ingredient, which plays a major role in reducing inflammation and pain.
Synflex Tablet uses
Synflex Tablets are used in various conditions like
- Relieving pain of headaches, dental pain, tendonitis, menstrual cramps.
- It is used in conditions like Acute gout and acute spasm in diagnostic procedures.
- It is used in the differential diagnosis of Cushing’s syndrome.
- It is effective in Musculoskeletal disorders and soft tissue inflammation like pain in joints, bones.
- The antipyretic and anti-inflammatory activities of Synflex Tablet is effective in reducing fever and inflammation.
- It is beneficial in reducing pain, swelling and stiffness of the joints.
- It is used in the pain treatment that is associated with arthritis, bursitis.
- This tablet is also useful to treat and control gout attacks.
- It is used in Ocular Hypertension