- Before using this medication, it is very necessary to consult a doctor and tell them about their medical history, having any allergic reaction, or the current situation.
- A patient who are hypersensitive should avoid using it as it may contain some inactive ingredient in it, which may cause some serious allergic problems.
- Before using this drug, it is important to consult a doctor first and tell them about the medical history of problems like liver disease, intestinal problems, or abuse of alcohol and stomach problems.
- The patient should avoid using it if they are having colitis and ulcer.
- Do not overdose; if the patient has missed the dose, do not double the dose, as it can be very dangerous.
- It is necessary to take medicine in order and regularly to get the most benefit. So, it should be taken at the same time every day.
The pregnant women should consult a doctor before taking this medicine. So that it can not harm the baby or the health of the mother.
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.